Postponed May 21st
From May 20 to 22, enjoy a festive long weekend in Gatineau during Pleins Feux sur Riopelle, an event organized as part of the exuberant celebrations of the 100th birthday of renowned Quebec painter Jean Paul Riopelle.
During the day, take a pre-opening guided tour of the exhibition Empreintes at Galerie Montcalm, featuring more than 50 works by Riopelle. Afterwards, enjoy an elegant three-course dinner at Arôme restaurant, where you’ll be treated to dishes created by region’s most acclaimed chefs. The meal also includes a welcome cocktail and a wine and food pairing for each course.In the evening, attend a spectacular pyromusical show* presented by Loto Quebec at the Casino du Lac-Leamy, with colours and soundtrack inspired by the painter’s artistic universe. Seating will be reserved for you. Extend your stay in the Outaouais with two room nights at the Hilton Lac-Leamy.
- Arôme restaurant owns several original works by Riopelle, making it the perfect venue for an evening inspired by the famous painter.
- Two nights at the Hilton Lac-Leamy
- Three-course gourmet dinner with wine pairing at Arôme restaurant
- Reserved seating for the pyromusical show presented by Loto-Québec
- A guided tour of the exhibition Empreintes at Galerie Montcalm
- Lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.