This package is designed for families with children 8 years and older, and includes 3 nights in a micr-chalet at CarpeDiem Aventures.The 40+-acre campground is located in Blue Sea, on the shores of beautiful Lake Edja. Your stay includes a canoe or kayak trip down the Picanoc River and a family game of archery tag (basically a cross between dodgeball and archery).
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 4 days / 3 nights
- Blue Sea, Vallée-de-la-Gatineau
- Until 2023-10-16
- Starting from
- At Mont Morissette Regional Park, an 18-metre-high panoramic observation tower offers an unparalleled view of a dozen lakes, including majestic Blue Sea Lake.
- Do you like art? The Blue Sea rectory has been transformed into a community cultural hub that houses an art gallery.
- 3 nights in micro-chalet at Carpediem Aventures
- 2-hour descent of the Picanoc River in a double kayak
- Family game of archery tag
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).