Air-Eau-Bois is a family outdoor adventure destination located on the Poisson Blanc reservoir. This package offers three nights in a refuge, canoe rental for a day, and storytelling around a bonfire.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 4 days / 3 nights
- Denholm, Vallée-de-la-Gatineau
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- Air-Eau-Bois is a unique outdoor centre an hour north of Gatineau–Ottawa.
- The name of the lake refers to the white fish that are abundant in its waters.
- 3 night in a refuge at Air Eau Bois
- Storytelling around a bonfire (45-60 minutes)
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).