Air-Eau-Bois is a family outdoor adventure destination located on the Poisson Blanc reservoir. This package offers three nights in a refuge with 3 hours of child care, canoe rental for a day, and storytelling around a bonfire.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- The name of the lake refers to the white fish that are abundant in its waters.
- 3 night in a refuge at Air Eau Bois
- Child care for 3 hours
- Storytelling around a bonfire (45-60 minutes)
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Other activities at Air Eau Bois
- Admission to Omega Park
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.