Specially designed for families with teenagers, this package includes a day at Parc Omega wildlife park, where part of the visit is on foot and part by car. Your second day takes you to Arbraska Laflèche in the Collines-de-l’Outaouais. Enjoy a thrilling treetop experience as you navigate the zip lines, suspension bridges, swings and nets. You’ll also visit the Laflèche Cave, the largest visited cavern in the Canadian Shield. To enhance your stay, why not add an optional rafting trip on the Ottawa River, an evening of go-karting, a visit to the Canadian Museum of Nature or a city tour?
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 4 days / 3 nights
- Until 2023-10-31
- Starting from
- What sets Omega Park apart from traditional zoos are the large natural spaces of over 2000 acres which are home to over twenty species of animals living in their natural environment.
- The Laflèche Cave has nearly 402 metres of galleries and shafts, including one 15 metres deep. It is the largest visited cave in the Canadian Shield
- 3 nights in Gatineau
- Parc Oméga
- Arbraska Laflèche aerial park
- Laflèche Cave
- Accommodation tax
- Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).