Located at the heart of Outaouais, between water and forest, Centre touristique du Lac-Simon is a Quebec vacation resort you simply won’t want to miss. Featuring a 2 km long beach, crystal clear waters. The Centre will provide enough outstanding summer memories to last a lifetime. On immense Lac Simon, it’s all water sports go. The nearby woodland offers 17 km of multi-purpose trails for walking and cycling. And for the small fry, there’s trampoline bouncing, climbing games, slides, organized activities, and much more besides, all available free of charge when you spend the night on site.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Getaway for two
- Duhamel, Petite Nation
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- A well-kept little secret. Located a few minutes’ walk away, the Lac de la ferme gives you access to the Poisson trail and to an exceptional lake where tranquility reigns.
- Cabins are nestled in the shade of a cedar and deciduous forest. A private road leads to the cabins
- 2 nights in a beach chalet at the Centre touristique du Lac-Simon
- Access to the Centre touristique du Lac-Simon for the duration of your stay
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- The bedding
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).