Opt for a cottage stay at the Centre touristique du Lac-Simon tourist resort, famous for its magnificent 2-kilometre-long beach, multipurpose trail and children’s play structures. Your package also includes a self-guided visit to ChocoMotive (a chocolate Economuseum) and a tasting of Montebello cheeses and beers at the Brasseurs de Montebello microbrewery and pub. Learn more about the legends behind these tasty beers!
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- A well-kept little secret. Located a few minutes’ walk away, the Lac de la ferme gives you access to the Poisson trail and to an exceptional lake where tranquility reigns.
- Fromagerie Montebello has won numerous awards over the years and particularly for its excellent soft cheese, Adoray.
- 2 nights in a beach chalet at the Centre touristique du Lac-Simon
- Access to the Centre touristique du Lac-Simon for the duration of your stay
- Self-guided tour of an artisanal chocolate factory with tasting
- Montebello beer and cheese tasting
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Admission to Omega Park
- Discover Montebello by electric scooter
When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.