Imagine a serene retreat just minutes from Canada’s capital. Built in 1838 as a flour mill, the Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa is now a charming boutique hotel in the village of Wakefield, in the heart of majestic Gatineau Park. Cool off in the outdoor pool or relax in one of the two hot tubs. Package include a pedal boat adventure in the Eco-Odyssée water maze and a visit to an artisanal candle shop in Old Chelsea.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 jours / 2 nuits
- Saveurs locales
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Jusqu'au 2021-10-11
- À partir de
- Prix à titre indicatif seulement.
- The Wakefield Mill Inn and Spa began its historic journey in 1838 as a flour mill, powered by the rushing waters of MacLaren Falls.
- Did you know that the water level in the Éco-Odyssée maze is controlled by a beaver dam?
- 2 nights at the Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa
- Outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool at the hotel
- Éco-Odyssée water labyrinth by pedal boat
- Visit of an artisanal candle shop
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Bungee jump
- The RIPRIDE zipline in Wakefield
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History including the temporary exhibition Queens of Egypt until August 22
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.