Feel the modern lodge experience! Built on a rocky cliff, on the edge of the charming Wakefield village, Le Bellevue Modern Lodge is rooted in the Outaouais hills. With its captivating view of the horizon drawn by the Canadian Shield, Le Bellevue offers our you a unique place to relax and sleep peacefully. Your journey in Outaouais includes 2 nights at lodge and the unique Ice skating experience in a maze of the Eco-Odyssée Nature Park!
Then the discovery of an underground world: a trip in the largest visited cave of the famous Canadian Shield, Laflèche Cave.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2022-03-17
- Starting from
- The price includes 35% Explore Québec discount. Ce forfait Explore Québec sur la route vous est offert grâce au soutien financier du ministère du Tourisme. See if you qualify!
- Laflèche Cave has nearly 402 meters of galleries and shafts, including one 15 meters deep. It is the largest cave visited in the Canadian Shield.
- Did you know that the water level in the Eco-Odyssey labyrinth is controlled by a beaver dam? The beaver digs a network of channels under the water similar to that of a labyrinth. It is this network that allows it to move around all year long in order to find its food and the wood needed to build the dams.
- 2 nights at Le Bellevue Lodge
- Visit of the caves at Arbraska Laflèche
- ticket for the ice maze at the Eco-Odyssey (valid for a total of 3 hours)
- The lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).