Join experienced guides from Aventure Outaouais for an epic adventure featuring a dogsledding excursion, snowshoeing, a tour of the Plaisance waterfall (higher than Niagara Falls), a warm meal and more. Admire the snow-covered landscape, meet the dogs and observe local fauna during this unforgettable outing!
Enjoy a purely Canadian experience of axe shooting at VR-82. Whether it’s for a friendly competition or just for fun, you won’t miss the mark with this package!
During your two nights in Gatineau, you’ll have the chance to explore other attractions in Canada’s capital region.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Until 2024-03-30
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- …skating on the Brewery Creek skating rink (weather permitting). You can also follow the surrounding walking trail to learn more about the waterway’s social and economic importance. It was a communication route for Indigenous Peoples, followed by explorers and coureurs de bois!
- …discovering the other numerous breweries throughout the region which are located throughout the Outaouais’ urban areas and countryside!
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- A guided tour of Petite Nation with Aventure Outaouais (transportation, activities, tour guide and meals)
- Axe shooting activity at VR-82
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.