Combine culture and adventure during your stay in the Outaouais. Treat yourself to the unique experience of a dog sledding ride on a magnificent trail in the heart of the forest. Spend privileged and magical moments with the dog pack during a mini photo session! Take home the pictures of an unforgettable winter day! Your package also includes a visit to the Canadian Museum of History where you can quench your thirst for knowledge. This is the ultimate 100% Canadian experience!
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
Sorry! We could not find this package's information.
- Did you know that dog sledding is a method invented by the native peoples of the North to travel in winter?
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Access to the Canadian Museum of History
- Dog sledding (+ special time with the dogs and photo session) with Attelage de la Lièvre
- Lodging tax
- The travel agents’ client compensation fund (FICAV)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.