This package includes 2 nights at the Spruceholme Inn in Fort-Coulonge. This beautiful heritage home is an important historical landmark in the region. We’ve included admission to Coulonge Falls Park, with its walking trails and log drive exhibit. In addition, on one of the two evenings you’ll have dinner at the inn’s restaurant, and on your way home you’ll visit an alpaca farm.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- In 1695, Nicolas D’Ailleboust, Sieur de Coulonge, established the first fur trading post at Fort-Coulonge.
- The Coulonge River has known the era of the log drive. Today, you can still see remnants of those days, including a concrete log slide that used to be made of wood.
- Mansfield-et-Pontefract has the longest covered bridge in the province.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Dinner at the Bryson’s Bistro du Bucheron at Spruceholme Inn
- Admission to Coulonge Falls Park
- Visit to Alpacas Willow Lane Farm
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Rafting on the Ottawa River
- Access to the Oiseau Rock Trail
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.