This package includes 2 nights at the Gite O’bordeleau in Luksville. The 63-acre estate is located on the Ottawa River with nearly a kilometer of shoreline, wetlands, forests and Bradley Creek that runs north-south through the property and into the majestic Ottawa River. We’ve included admission to Coulonge Falls Park, with its walking trails and log drive exhibit. On your way home you’ll visit an alpaca farm.
*Accommodation at Gite O’bordeleau offers 3 rooms with 2 shared full bathrooms.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Fort-Coulonge, Pontiac
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- In 1695, Nicolas D’Ailleboust, Sieur de Coulonge, established the first fur trading post at Fort-Coulonge.
- The Coulonge River has known the era of the log drive. Today, you can still see remnants of those days, including a concrete log slide that used to be made of wood.
- Mansfield-et-Pontefract has the longest covered bridge in the province.
- 2 nights at the Gite O’bordeleau
- Full shared bathrooms
- Admission to Coulonge Falls Park
- Visit to Alpacas Willow Lane Farm
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).