Would you like to make your stay in the Outaouais region a unique experience? Hop on an electric scooter, and explore Montebello’s little-known places and the hidden secrets of the area with your guide. You will stay at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello, the region’s iconic flagship. Visit the majestic natural and historical site of Plaisance Falls and learn more about the ancient village of North Nation Mills, now vanished!
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 2 days / 1 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Montebello, Petite Nation
- Until 2023-10-15
- Starting from
- The Musée des Pionniers of Saint-André-Avellin presents nearly 1,000 ancient objects.
- Fromagerie Montebello has won numerous awards over the years and particularly for its excellent soft cheese, Adoray.
- One night at Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- Resort Fees
- Buffet breakfast
- Discover Montebello by electric scooter with Geo-Explora Scootrek
- Admission to Plaisance Falls
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).