Discover the Outaouais region and attend its torchbearer event, Les Grands Feux du Casino Lac-Leamy.
A stimulating program awaits you with great pyromusical shows, cooking on fire experience, artistic performances and multimedia installations.
This two-night package includes an expedition to the famous Éco-Odyssée water maze located in Wakefield, some 30 minutes from downtown, as well as a meal, exclusive beer tasting and a self-guided tour of the Brasseurs du Temps Brewery Museum. The brewery museum tour reveals the fabulous history of beer and its importance to the region.
A stay with unique activities in the Outaouais!
All our packages can be modified according to your interests from our website or our call center.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Until 2023-08-19
- Starting from
- Four hours of entertainment await you: great pyromusical shows, fire cooking experience, artistic creations and activities for all.
- Did you know that the water level in the Éco-Odyssée labyrinth is controlled by a beaver dam? The beaver digs a network of channels under the water similar to that of a labyrinth. It is this network that allows it to move around all year long in order to find its food and the wood needed to build the dams.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Access to Les Grands Feux du Casino Lac-Leamy with reserved seats
- Access to the Éco-Odyssée water labyrinth by pedal boat
- Visit of the Outaouais Beer Museum at Brasseurs du Temps including beer tasting and a 3 course meal.
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.