Drop off your luggage at the hotel before heading out on a cruise on the Ottawa River with Paul’s Boat Line. Aboard the Paula D, you’ll learn about the region’s heritage with the help of bilingual guides and the audioguide app. Admire amazing views of Parliament Hill, the Rideau Canal locks, Rideau Falls and more! As an option, add a bike ride or a visit to one of the national museums.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 2 days / 1 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Until 2023-10-31
- Starting from
- An Ottawa River cruise is a classic and a must-do. Imagine: Champlain and other discoverers travelled this waterway long before us, and Indigenous people came from all over to trade here!
- Looking for a new activity? Try Interzip Rogers, the new interprovincial zip line.
- 1 night in Gatineau
- Ottawa River Cruise with Paul’s Boat Line
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).