In the heart of the Pontiac, come and discover Coulonge Falls Park and enjoy a historical, cultural and athletic experience. The aerial park awaits you with its zip lines, suspended bridges and via ferrata! After an active day, sleep in the Pontiac!
While you’re in the Pontiac, why not enhance your stay with other optional activities such as a day of rafting, a hike on the Oiseau Rock trail, a visit to an alpaca farm or a tour of a vineyard?
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
*Adventure Park: the maximum weight is 250 pounds (113 kg). Aerial activities have the following minimum sizes: Via Ferrata – intermediate: 4’6 (1.37 m), Via Ferrata – advanced: 5′ (1.52 m), Extreme: 5′ (1.52 m)
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Fort-Coulonge, Pontiac
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- The Coulonge River has known the era of the log drive. Today, you can still see remnants of those days, including a concrete log slide that used to be made of wood.
- Mansfield-et-Pontefract has the longest covered bridge in the province.
- 2 nights in the Pontiac
- Admission to Coulonge Falls Park including areal park
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).