In the heart of the Pontiac, come and discover Coulonge Falls Park and enjoy a historical, cultural and athletic experience. The aerial park awaits you with its zip lines, suspended bridges and via ferrata! Lodging and dinner are at the Spruceholme Inn in Fort-Coulonge.
While you’re in the Pontiac, why not enhance your stay with other optional activities such as a day of rafting, a hike on the Oiseau Rock trail, a visit to an alpaca farm, or an escape game at George Bryson Cultural House?
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 2 jours / 1 nuits
- Fort-Coulonge, Pontiac
- Jusqu'au 2021-09-30
- À partir de
- Prix à titre indicatif seulement.
- The Coulonge River has known the era of the log drive. Today, you can still see remnants of those days, including a concrete log slide that used to be made of wood.
- Mansfield-et-Pontefract has the longest covered bridge in the province.
- 1 night at the Spruceholme Inn in Fort-Coulonge (several types of accommodation available)
- Admission to Coulonge Falls Park including areal park
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Rafting on the Ottawa River
- Access to the Oiseau Rock Trail
- Alpaca farm visit
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.