Choose to stay in a cottage at the Centre touristique du Lac-Simon. Stay in one of the 17 fully equipped lakeview cottages with a view of Lac Simon. Equipment rental for outdoor activities (snowshoes, cross-country skiing, fatbike, ice fishing) is is available on site ($).
Be on the lookout, because you will be in the heart of the white-tailed deer’s den! They just might come to parade a few steps away from you. The Centre touristique du Lac-Simon is the perfect place to enjoy a memorable stay with family, friends or couples!
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Getaway for two
- Duhamel, Petite Nation
- Until 2024-03-31
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- During your stay in the Duhamel area, discover the Route des Zingues trail. Enjoy panoramic views over stunning lakes and snowy hills from this beautiful section of the Quebec National Trail (Sentier national au Québec).
- Coming from the Gatineau-Ottawa or Montréal areas? Stop at Omega Park in Montebello to observe wild animals of Canada in their natural habitats. Visit this wildlife preserve by doing a self-drive 12-km safari or by strolling its nature trails.
- 2 nights in a cottage at the Centre touristique du Lac-Simon
- The lodging tax
- Travel agents’ client compensation fund (FICAV)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).