For a weekend, enjoythe capital and discover the most visited museum in discover the history, culture and heritage of Canada’s Aboriginal peoples at the Canadian Museum of History – Canada’s largest museum of human history, located in the heart of the National Capital Region. To end your day, we suggest a wine tasting accompanied by dishes to share at the unique SOIF Wine Bar. Come and try the favourites of Véronique Rivest, world-renowned sommelier. SOIF is the place to be for authentic wines from here and abroad and award-winning cuisine! Explore, taste and share!
All our packages can be modified according to your interests from our website or our call center
Book your stay in Gatineau and get up to $100 in VISA prepaid cards! Read the full operation, terms and conditions.
- Did you know that a new wine list is featured every week at SOIF Bar à vin.
- The Canadian Museum of History building was designed by Douglas Cardinal, a renowned Aboriginal architect. The symbolism behind this work of art is remarkable.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Trio of wines with platters to share at Soif Wine bar
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Accommodation tax
- Travel Agent Client Compensation Fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).