For a weekend, enjoythe capital and discover the most visited museum in discover the history, culture and heritage of Canada’s Aboriginal peoples at the Canadian Museum of History – Canada’s largest museum of human history, located in the heart of the National Capital Region. To end your day, we suggest a wine tasting accompanied by dishes to share at the unique SOIF Wine Bar. Come and try the favourites of Véronique Rivest, world-renowned sommelier. SOIF is the place to be for authentic wines from here and abroad and award-winning cuisine! Explore, taste and share!
All our packages can be modified according to your interests from our website or our call center
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Until 2023-03-31
- Starting from
- Did you know that a new wine list is featured every week at SOIF Bar à vin.
- The Canadian Museum of History building was designed by Douglas Cardinal, a renowned Aboriginal architect. The symbolism behind this work of art is remarkable.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Trio of wines with platters to share at Soif Wine bar
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Accommodation tax
- Travel Agent Client Compensation Fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).