Admire the beauty of Gatineau Park during your two-night stay in the picturesque village of Old Chelsea. Discover Gatineau Park’s must-see sites such as the majestic Pink Lake, the Mackenzie King Domain and the Champlain Lookout on a day trip on a top-of-the-line electric bicycle. Enjoy the incredible scenery that will unfold before your eyes throughout the ride. After the ride, relax for a while on the Nomades du Parc terrace while sipping a cocktail or a local microbrewery beer.
Spend two nights at the Lofts du Village, located at the gateway to Gatineau Park and in the heart of Old Chelsea Square. The uniquely designed studios offer a relaxed atmosphere and high quality amenities in an open space. Take advantage of the proximity to attractions to explore the area on foot, dine at a variety of restaurants or make unique finds in small local boutiques featuring local products, artisans and artists.
Come live a unique experience away from the hustle and bustle of the city in the Outaouais!
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Chelsea, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2023-10-31
- Starting from
- Nicknamed the green lung of the Outaouais, Gatineau Park covers 361 km² of hills and forest. Its rich biodiversity and proximity to the city make it a true paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, especially cyclists: the park’s well-maintained trails and tranquility make it the ideal place to enjoy a great day of cycling.
- 2 nights at Lofts du Village in Chelsea (or similar)
- A electric bike rental with Nomades du Parc (4 hours)
- A drink at the Espace terrasse at Nomades du Parc
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).