Discover amazing natural sites, including an underground cave and a huge conservation park during this refreshing getaway in Canada’s capital region!
Explore the largest cave open to visitors in the Canadian Shield at Arbraska Laflèche, a recreational centre located less than 30 minutes from Gatineau-Ottawa. During your guided voyage underground, you’ll see natural phenomena such as stalagmites and stalactites, as well as bats. You’ll also experience moments of complete darkness!
Enjoy a forest bath in Gatineau Park, a true outdoor paradise located just a few minutes from downtown Gatineau and Ottawa. Explore the hundreds of kilometres of trails on foot or by bike in summer, or by cross-country ski, snowshoe or fat bike in winter. The park is a prime area to admire fall colours! Throughout its hills you’ll find historic sites, lookouts and lakes. Stop at the visitor centre in Chelsea for helpful tips.
You’ll spend two relaxing nights at the adult-only Auberge Tom B&B located on the shore of the Gatineau River in the charming village of Chelsea.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Getaway for two
- Chelsea, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2023-11-15
- Starting from
- While in Gatineau Park, don’t miss the Mackenzie King Estate, a 231-hectare country estate that is steeped in history. Visit the cottages (turned museums), gardens, ruins and pathways.
- While on the road, discover some of the Outaouais region’s best flavours by stopping at tasty locations along gourmet routes.
- 2 nights at Auberge Tom B&B (or similar)
- Visit of the cave at Arbraska Laflèche
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).