Do you hear the call of the wild? Spend 2 nights in a micro-cottage at Lake Edja in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau. It’s a small cottage (one room) nestled in the forest, near a lake, without electricity or running water. Your stay includes a tandem kayak trip down the Picanoc River with shuttle service, aand a visit to the Doozy Candle artisanal candle shop in Old Chelsea. Contact us to discuss your options! We can suggest hiking routes and points of interest to enhance your stay.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- At Mont Morissette Regional Park, an 18-metre-high panoramic observation tower offers an unparalleled view of a dozen lakes, including majestic Blue Sea Lake.
- Take advantage of the PERO‘s free hiking trails which can be found in several municipalities in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau.
- 2 nights in a micro-chalet at Lake Edja
- 2-hour descent of the Picanoc River in a double kayak
- Visit of an artisanal candle shop
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Round of golf at Algonquin Golf Club
- Bike rental next to Véloroute des Draveurs
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.