Do you hear the call of the wild? Spend 3 nights in a micro-cottage at Lake Edja in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau. It’s a small cottage (one room) nestled in the forest, near a lake, without electricity or running water. Your stay includes a kayak trip down the Picanoc River. Contact us to discuss your options! We can suggest hiking routes and points of interest to enhance your stay.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 4 days / 3 nights
- Action and adventure
- Blue Sea, Vallée-de-la-Gatineau
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- At Mont Morissette Regional Park, an 18-metre-high panoramic observation tower offers an unparalleled view of a dozen lakes, including majestic Blue Sea Lake.
- Take advantage of the PERO‘s free hiking trails which can be found in several municipalities in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau.
- 3 nights in a micro-chalet at Lake Edja
- 2-hour descent of the Picanoc River in a kayak
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).