This 2-night package in Gatineau invites you to discover the capital by bike! A 90-minute guided tour is a great way to see the highlights of Ottawa in a short time. Your route includes Parliament Hill, the Ottawa River, Chaudière Falls, Little Italy, Dows Lake and the Rideau Canal. Are you curious about nature? You’re in luck: your visit also includes admission to the Canadian Museum of Nature!
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Until 2023-10-15
- Starting from
- The National Capital Region is a great place to cycle this summer. In addition to the regular cycling network, several parkways are reserved for active use.
- In the Arctic Gallery at the Canadian Museum of Nature, you can touch a constantly self-regenerating ice sculpture.
- In the Water Gallery, you can also observe the skeleton of a blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus), the largest creature to ever exist on Earth—even larger than any dinosaur.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Ottawa bike tour
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of Nature
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).