This 2-night package in Gatineau invites you to discover the capital by bike! A 90-minute guided tour is a great way to see the highlights of Ottawa in a short time. Your route includes Parliament Hill, the Ottawa River, Chaudière Falls, Little Italy, Dows Lake and the Rideau Canal. Are you curious about nature? You’re in luck: your visit also includes admission to the Canadian Museum of Nature!
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 jours / 2 nuits
- Jusqu'au 2021-10-01
- À partir de
- Prix à titre indicatif seulement.
- The National Capital Region is a great place to cycle this summer. In addition to the regular cycling network, several parkways are reserved for active use.
- In the Arctic Gallery at the Canadian Museum of Nature, you can touch a constantly self-regenerating ice sculpture.
- In the Water Gallery, you can also observe the skeleton of a blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus), the largest creature to ever exist on Earth—even larger than any dinosaur.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Ottawa bike tour
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of Nature
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Ottawa River Cruise
- Indoor Karting
- Admission to the Canadian War Museum
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.