This two-night package includes VIP access to the roof of the Canadian Museum of History for an unforgettable fireworks display! You’ll enjoy reserved seating in the Gold section with the best view of the fireworks, plus a beverage. The next day, go for a paddle on the Ottawa River in a rabaska canoe, where you’ll learn about the achievements of the coureurs des bois from past to present.
Show nights are August 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20 and 21.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- VIP experience for all at the regular admission price, two pyrotechnic shows presented in rotation, local street food trucks and more.
- Royal Pyrotechnie, a long-time partner of the Sound of Light, is the Quebec-based pyrotechnics firm behind the pyromusical shows on the program!
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- VIP access to the Casino Lac-Leamy sound and light show with reserved seats and one beverage per person
- Guided Rabaska tour on the Ottawa River, evoking the life of 18th century explorers.
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Ottawa bike tour
- Canadian war museum
- InterZip Rogers, the new interprovincial zip line
- Indoor or outdoor karting session
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.