You’ll fall in love with Village Majopial and its wilderness setting on the shore of Thirty-One-Mile Lake in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau. Spend two nights at the Minitik Inn. You will have access to a spa, executive lounge with bottled water and soft drinks provided. Enjoy a delicious dinner on site at L’Huile d’Olive restaurant, which specializes in seasonal fare prepared with fresh local ingredients. There are lots of gorgeous hikes in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau—ask our consultants for more information. Optionally, you can rent a boat for a trip on Thirty-One-Mile Lake.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Bouchette, Vallée-de-la-Gatineau
- Until 2023-10-31
- Starting from
- Minitik means the islands in Algonquin language, to commemorate the origins of our beautiful region in addition remembering the many islands of the 31 Mile Lake, on which lies the Récréotouristique Village Majopial.
- Marc Gervais, the chef at L’Huile d’Olive restaurant, is one of the certified #OutaouaisFun ambassadors. Find out more at this link.
- 2 nights at the Auberge Minitik of Village Majopial
- Access to a spa and executive lounge with bottled water and soft drinks
- Continental breakfast
- 40$ meal coupon for a dinner at L’Huile d’Olive restaurant (per person)
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).