Children will love Fairmont Le Château Montebello, where there’s so much to do they won’t have time to get bored! Your package includes two popular family outings: a visit to Omega Park, where you can feed carrots to the friendly deer, and admission to Plaisance Falls, one of the jewels of Petite Nation.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Montebello, Petite Nation
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- Did you know that Fairmont Le Château Montebello is a former private club that opened to the public in 1970, following its acquisition by Canadian Pacific Hotels?
- With their 63-metre vertical drop, the Falls were an important economic factor in the founding of the 19th-century village of North Nation Mills, now just a memory.
- 2 nights at Fairmont Le Château Montebello in a Fairmont room
- Resort activities at the hotel, most of which are free
- Admission to Omega Park
- Admission to Plaisance Falls
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).