Your package includes 2 nights at Auberge Mon Petit Chum located in the splendor of Gatineau Park in the village of Wakefield. You will have the chance to live a unique skating experience on the enchanting water canals of the Eco-Odyssée Nature Park!
Then the discovery of an underground world: a trip in the largest visited cave of the famous Canadian Shield, Laflèche Cave. An unforgettable winter stay in the Outaouais!
An unforgettable winter stay in the Outaouais!
At the step of estimating the package cost, a list of optional activities will be available.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- Laflèche Cave has nearly 402 metres of galleries and shafts, including one 15 metres deep. It is the largest cave visited in the Canadian Shield.
- Did you know that the water level in the Eco-Odyssey labyrinth is controlled by a beaver dam? The beaver digs a network of channels under the water similar to that of a labyrinth. It is this network that allows it to move around all year long in order to find its food and the wood needed to build the dams.
- 2 nights at Auberge Mon Petit Chum
- Visit of the caves at Arbraska Laflèche
- ticket for the ice maze at the Eco-Odyssey (valid for a total of 3 hours)
- The lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Thermal experience at Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley
- A 50 minutes massage at Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley
- Visit of an artisanal candle shop : Bougie Doozy Candle