Be the first to arrive for a rafting trip down the Ottawa River! This package includes 2 nights in a rustic cottage on the site, a full-day rafting trip and two meals. The next day, another beautiful day awaits you where you will visit the Coulonge Falls Park, with its walking trails and log drive exhibit. Do not hesitate to add optional activities such as the the Oiseau Rock Trail or an escape room at the George Bryson Cultural House.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- Did you know that the Ottawa River is not afraid of drought and flooding? Due to its size and incredibly high volume, the river offers quality rafting whether it’s a rainy spring or a dry summer.
- 2 nights in a rustic chalet at Rafting Momentum
- Rafting on the Ottawa River with 2 meals
- Admission to Coulonge Falls Park
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Access to the Oiseau Rock Trail
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.