For its 6th edition, which will take place from September 15 to 17, 2023, Aéro Gatineau-Ottawa offers a program under the theme “Legends take to the skies” which will include more than sixty aircraft, both on the ground and in the air, including the Canadian Forces Snowbirds, the CF-18 Hornet and a MiG-17 jet ! Don’t miss the breathtaking aerobatic acts, the meeting between vintage aircraft and new electric prototypes! This package includes an overnight stay in Gatineau.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 2 days / 1 nights
- Until 2023-09-17
- Starting from
- Don’t miss : The anticipated return of the Canadian Forces Snowbirds, the CF-18 Hornet and the spectacular wingwalking performance of Carol Pilon of Third Strike Wingwalking!
- Originally from Sainte-Cécile-de-Masham-Masham, in the Outaouais region, Carol Pilon is the first and only Canadian female wingwalker!
- 1 night in Gatineau
- Admission to the AERO Gatineau-Ottawa show
- Lodging tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.Rideau Canal Cruise