The Evasion nature refuge is located at the top of a mountain, with a splendid view of the Collines-de-l ‘Outaouais. This glamping type accommodation includes a queen bed, a dining table, a sink with drinking water and a propane heater, as well as all the utensils to cook a light meal. The stove is located outside the refuge, under a roof. You will also enjoy a private campfire. Your stay in the heart of nature includes the unique experience in a water maze of the Eco-Odyssée Nature Park! To finish, th discovery of an underground world: a trip in the largest visited cave of the famous Canadian Shield, Laflèche Cave.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
Other important information about the refuge:
- No running water or electricity.
- Battery-powered auxiliary lighting.
- For 2 adults.
- Unheated outdoor toilet.
- Bedding not included
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Action and adventure
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2023-10-15
- Starting from
- Laflèche Cave has nearly 402 metres of galleries and shafts, including one 15 metres deep. It is the largest cave visited in the Canadian Shield.
- Did you know that the water level in the Eco-Odyssey labyrinth is controlled by a beaver dam? The beaver digs a network of channels under the water like a labyrinth. It is this network that allows it to move around all year long to find its food and the wood needed to build the dams.
- 2 nights at Nature Refuge Evasion
- Visit of the caves at Arbraska Laflèche
- Adventure in the water maze at Nature Park Éco-Odyssé
- The lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.Rideau Canal Cruise