Make the most of the cold season on the ultimate winter getaway with this promotional two-night package in the vast Outaouais region!
Begin your stay in a beautiful rustic yurt built into the mountainside and surrounded by wilderness at Borefüge. The Attelage de la Lièvre pack will welcome you for a magnificent 7-kilometer dogsled ride in the forest. Afterwards, relax in your comfortable hut, equipped with beds, a wood-burning stove, a relaxation area and cooking facilities.
The next day, continue your escapade in a magnificent, fully-equipped, secluded cottage at Pourvoirie de la Lièvre, on the banks of the Lièvre River. An ice fishing activity awaits you, with all the equipment provided!
Treat yourself, spend unforgettable moments and enjoy these must-do winter activities!
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Action and adventure
- Until 2024-03-15
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- …knowing that Borefüge’s yurts are fully equipped to offer you a unique glamping experience in the heart of nature! Just bring your own blankets, food and drinking water.
- …knowing that Pourvoirie de la Lièvre has been in operation since 1941, and that most of its cottages are built from trees that have grown right on the site!
- 1 overnight stay in a yurt at Borefüge
- Dogsled ride (approx. 1h)
- 1 overnight stay in a cabin at Pourvoirie de la Lièvre
- An Ice fishing activity (all-inclusive)
- Lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).