Travel through Canada’s history and discover the rich culture of the Outaouais region. First, visit the Canadian Museum of History, where you’ll tour the Grand Hall, the Canadian History Hall and the First Peoples Hall. Then, go for a paddle on the Ottawa River in a rabaska canoe, where you’ll learn about the achievements of the coureurs des bois from past to present.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- The best view of Parliament Hill is on the upper terrace of the museum with the flags of the provinces and territories.
- Admire a supremely beautiful sunset from Des Cèdres Park and the Aylmer Marina.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Guided Rabaska tour on the Ottawa River, evoking the life of 18th century explorers.
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Ottawa bike tour
- Canadian war museum
- InterZip Rogers, the new interprovincial zip line
- Indoor or outdoor karting session
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.