Come enjoy the snow in the Outaouais with a unique tour in Petite Nation! What better way to experience the Canadian winter than on a dog sledding trip? Spend some time in the company of the magnificent dogs. This ride, fully guided by an experienced musher, also includes a snowshoeing trip on a 3 km trail where you can observe the local wildlife. A hot meal, concocted by a local farm, will be served after this full day of outdoor activities. This package also includes a self-guided tour of the Beer Museum located within the walls of the Brasseurs du Temps microbrewery, and the tasting of three unique craft beers. Go on a hassle-free winter excursion make your stay in the Outaouais region a memorable one.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- Did you know that the Brasseurs du Temps offers a smoked beer in memory of the Great Hull Fire of 1900? This sad event left an indelible mark on the downtown skyline.
- Aventure Outaouais wants to bring their guests on unique adventures that will allow them to discover the true charm and beauty of the region.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- A self-guided visit of the Beer Museum, with tastings
- A guided tour in Petite-Nation with a dog sledding activity
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.