Leave the daily grind behind and escape to Petite Nation. Fairmont Le Château Montebello will blow you away with its 300 acres of forest, six-sided stone fireplace and many resort activities. We’ve designed this relaxation package just for you, with a 60-minute massage and a visit to the local artisanal chocolate shop. Feel free to extend your stay with additional options or room nights.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- Spa Fairmont Le Château Montebello was awarded the 2018 Canadian Spa & Wellness Awards – Top 25 Spas in Canada!
- Did you know that Fairmont Le Château Montebello was built in only four months? It opened on July 1, 1930 as a private resort called Lucerne-in-Quebec, and changed its name to the Seigniory Club a few years later.
- 2 night at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello in a Fairmont room
- Resort activities at the hotel, most of which are free
- The resort fees
- 60-minute relaxation massage
- Self-guided tour of an artisanal chocolate factory including tasting
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).