Escape the city and spend a night in the village of Wakefield, in the Collines-de-l’Outaouais. Dawn, the owner of the Auberge de Mon Petit Chum B&B, is an outstanding hostess and will gladly direct you to places of interest in the area. Package includes a pedal boat excursion in the Eco-Odyssée water maze.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 2 days / 1 nights
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- Founded in 1830 by Irish, Scottish and English immigrants, the village of Wakefield takes its name from a town in West Yorkshire, England.
- Did you know that the water level in the Éco-Odyssée maze is controlled by a beaver dam?
- 1 night at Auberge de Mon Petit Chum B&B in Wakefield or another accommodation
- Éco-Odyssée water labyrinth by pedal boat
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).