Escape the city and spend a night in the village of Wakefield, in the Collines-de-l’Outaouais. The picturesque village of Wakefield is sure to charm you with its many cafés, boutiques, art galleries, bakeries and restaurants! Founded in 1830 by Irish immigrants, Wakefield is known for its culture, vibrant artistic community and rich history. Discover this authentic village—you’re going to love it! Package includes a pedal boat excursion in the Eco-Odyssée water maze.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 2 days / 1 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2023-10-15
- Starting from
- Founded in 1830 by Irish, Scottish and English immigrants, the village of Wakefield takes its name from a town in West Yorkshire, England.
- Did you know that the water level in the Éco-Odyssée maze is controlled by a beaver dam?
- 1 night at Auberge de Mon Petit Chum B&B in Wakefield or another accommodation
- Éco-Odyssée water labyrinth by pedal boat
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).