See Gatineau–Ottawa from a new angle with a helicopter flight over the region, a great way to appreciate the extent and beauty of our waterways and green spaces. This two-night stay also includes the new Rogers Interzip interprovincial zip line, which allows you to cross the Ottawa River in tandem on two side-by-side zip lines.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- The Interzip Rogers departure tower rises to 120 feet above water level.
- The Ottawa River was once called Kitchisippi, which means Big River.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Gatineau-Ottawa helicopter flight (20 minutes)
- Interzip Rogers, the new interprovincial zip line
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.Rideau Canal Cruise