Leave the daily grind behind and escape to Petite Nation. Fairmont Le Château Montebello will blow you away with its 300 acres of forest, six-sided stone fireplace and many resort activities. We’ve designed this relaxation package just for you, with a 60-minute massage and a visit to the local artisanal chocolate shop. Feel free to extend your stay with additional options or room nights.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- Spa Fairmont Le Château Montebello was awarded the 2018 Canadian Spa & Wellness Awards – Top 25 Spas in Canada!
- Did you know that Fairmont Le Château Montebello was built in only four months? It opened on July 1, 1930 as a private resort called Lucerne-in-Quebec, and changed its name to the Seigniory Club a few years later.
- 2 night at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- Resort activities at the hotel, most of which are free
- The resort fees
- 60-minute relaxation massage
- Self-guided tour of an artisanal chocolate factory including tasting
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Discover Montebello by electric scooter
- Round of golf at Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Course
- Admission to Omega Park
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.