Tanwen Pack is offering a total immersion in the world of the musher. Your day will begin with a guided and educational tour on site. One hour of athletic dogsledding to discover this ancestral sport through the lush forests of the Petite Nation region. The musher, will teach you how to drive your own team of 4 dogs while following a guide (seating is available on request).
Your package also includes a visit to Omega Park and 2 nights at the Petite Nation Inn.
Get ready to have fun, to go beyond your limits!
WARNING: The practice of this sport requires good physical condition and good reflexes. You should know that it will require significant physical effort, perhaps equivalent to an ice hockey game.
* If you are not sure you can drive a sled by yourself, to avoid accidents and injuries, you have the option to be driven by a guide for an additional fee of $50 (payable on site).
At the step of estimating the package cost, a list of optional activities will be available.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Action and adventure
- Until 2022-04-30
- Starting from
- Did you know that dog sledding is a method invented by the native peoples of the North to travel in winter?
- 2 nights at the Auberge Petite-Nation
- Dog sledding (1h) total duration 2h30
- Admission to Omega Park
- Lodging tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Activity on demand